They look at all types of non-conforming business finance.
Lending is to predominantly plant & equipment and heavy vehicles but they do lend to business generally.
Areas of Finance we can assist with
- ATO arrears
- Veda defaults
- Cash flow /Working capital
- Start ups
- Other lenders declined applications
- Specialised or older equipment
Preferred funding minimum is $25k and we will consider proposals to approx. $750K. Whilst a preferred LVR is 75-85% alternative security can be arranged by charge over unencumbered vehicles, plant or equipment or mortgage.
Priority Funding can provide finance for working capital requirements.
Some people do not like to use a factoring arrangement, so we have sought an alternative option that will suite many businesses seeking alternative funding lines.
Priority Funding simply provides a commercial loan secured by equipment or other assets.
Working capital finance is an attractive alternative to an overdraft, as it provides for a known cash flow without the issue of worrying about the overdraft limit.
This type of loan is suitable for ALL businesses that have inconsistent cash flows and is useful for businesses going through rapid growth phases.
So if working capital is what you require, give us a call on 07 3387 5800 to discuss your needs.
- Finance Lease
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Commercial Loan
- Novated Lease
How it works
Our Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own solution is perfect for businesses who want to keep their options open.
Why lock yourself into long term liabilities that limit your options?
Instead we offer a 12 month agreement so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive 75% of the net rent as a rebate.
- Return equipment at the end of the 12 month agreement if it is no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
Just say you rent assets valued at $50,000. By choosing the Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own solution, you could look forward to:
Low weekly rent: $576.92
Purchase price at the end of one year: $32,500
Total net payments* $53,500
Rental cost of ownership: just $3,500
Debtor/Invoice finance is best utilized when –
- A business needs to better fund its working capital requirements
- A business needs to increase funding against business assets (rather than relying on real estate security)
Typical scenarios where these needs are evident include –
- Sales growth is strong and cannot be funded by retained profits alone
- Where there is a disparity in the working capital cycle (eg creditors terms are much shorter than debtor terms; wages are a major operating expense; significant stock holding required)
- Working capital subject to seasonal peaks and troughs
- A business is adding new product lines or otherwise expanding
- Directors wish to release personal assets from existing lender security or restructure of business security is necessary Directors/shareholders are seeking repayment of loans made to business
- Business is acquiring a complementary business or buying out a competitor
- Where access to increased funding would allow a business to take up opportunities to improve profitability (eg supplier discounts, removal of customer rebates/discounts)