General No-Doc or Low-Doc (No Deposit)
General No-Doc or Low-Doc (No Deposit) – If you have been in business for 2 years, own or have mortgaged property and have a clear credit file, you can expect to have access to funds up to approx. $50,000. If you do not own property, you may be able to access up to $20,000.
All you need to do is to complete and sign a one page application form. It is that easy.
For businesses that do not have their current financials or tax returns available a PRIORITY LOW DOC Equipment Finance facility provides an extremely competitively priced solution for acqu
isition of business equipment and motor vehicles.
We all know too well how hard it is sometimes for businesses to obtain finance to grow. Businesses don’t always have their financials available to purchase the equipment needed to go to the next level. A PRIORITY LOW DOC Equipment Finance Facility can be a safe and effective way to overcome this problem. Let Priority Funding Corporation help, we specialise in Low Doc Equipment Finance for businesses.
Many Credit Providers on our Panel
At PFC, we pride ourselves on our ability to look after our business clients, whether they are just starting out, or been running for many years. PFC has many Funders on our Credit panel, so we can tailor appropriate finance facilities to suite all businesses. This includes a PRIORITY LOW DOC finance facility as well as PRIORITY FULL DOC large finance facilities. We offer many different options for your equipment needs. Whatever equipment you need, whether it be computers, office equipment, security equipment, specialty industry equipment, trucks, or any equipment for your business, PFC will help you get the best possible finance rate and facility.
Why Choose PFC for Your Low Doc Equipment Finance?
- PFC has helped businesses with low doc equipment finance since 1997.Our Management Board has extensive experience in helping small to medium businesses for well over 50 Years.
- Our Motto – YOU are our PRIORITY shows our intention to always look after you.
- We look at every option available to assist our clients with their financial needs.
- PFC has an extensive number of Credit Providers on its Funding Panel. This provides exhaustive funding options to suite most requirements.
- We are quick, efficient, and have an excellent service level to all clients and stakeholders.
- If we cannot find a Funding solution, no-one can.
You Can Trust PFC
No doc / low doc loans offer finance solutions for the self employed without full financials.
If you are self-employed and you cannot present company and personal tax returns then a PRIORITY LOW DOC Equipment Finance Facility may be the right solution for your borrowing needs. The bank’s strict lending criteria makes applying for and securing a self-employed loan time consuming and overwhelming.
We can help discuss your situation and offer you a range of borrowing options best suited to your needs.
Non-Conforming Business Finance
Our Funder has been a finance company and has been lending for 37 years.
They look at all types of non-conforming business finance.
Lending is to predominantly plant & equipment and heavy vehicles but they do lend to business generally.
Areas of Finance we can assist with
- ATO arrears
- Veda defaults
- Cash flow /Working capital
- Start ups
- Other lenders declined applications
- Specialised or older equipment
Preferred funding minimum is $25k and we will consider proposals to approx. $750K. Whilst a preferred LVR is 75-85% alternative security can be arranged by charge over unencumbered vehicles, plant or equipment or mortgage.
The following general finance loans are available with this Funder:
Business purchases- If you are proposing to purchase an existing business with an established client base or income stream, our simple approach to finance may be an option.
Commercial vehicles- You can rely on us as a commercial vehicle finance specialist. We provide you with a fast and simple approach to funding the right commercial vehicle for your business. Our staff has experience in lending to a variety of businesses and know how important vehicle finance is to small business.
Heavy machinery finance- We recognise that heavy equipment and earthmoving gear can be more expensive items. The trade-off is the income they can generate for a business can be enormous. We are proud to say we have supported this type of industrial finance for over 35 years.
Creditor payments- Managing creditor payments are one of the biggest hurdles small businesses need to overcome. We may be able to ease the burden and provide a financial solution to keep these creditors happy, including the ATO.
Manufacturing equipment- We have supported many small businesses acquire the equipment they need to start. If you are passionate about your business then it is likely we will be ready, willing and able to assist.
Office equipment- We can consider major office equipment requirements although our focus in usually on larger ticket items.
If you’re looking for general finance, contact us today!
What do I Need to Apply?
We only accept full doc applications including:
- Recent financials ,personal tax returns ,BAS or management accounts
- Application form
- Commitment schedule
- Equipment list/collateral security on offer
- Asset & Liability Statement
- Commentary history of company and purpose of the finance
- ATO portals
- Bank statements
Go-Rent, Go-Grow. Go-Own
Go-Rent, Go-Grow. Go-Own
Unique to the marketplace, the Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own equipment funding solution allows you to save your hard-earned working capital, rather than spending it on depreciating assets.
If you exercise your option to buy during the first 12 months, we reduce your purchase price by 75% of the net rent you’ve already paid.
Who says you can’t make your rental dollars work for you?
How it works
Our Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own solution is perfect for businesses who want to keep their options open.
Why lock yourself into long term liabilities that limit your options?
Instead we offer a 12 month agreement so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive 75% of the net rent as a rebate.
- Return equipment at the end of the 12 month agreement if it is no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
Just say you rent assets valued at $50,000. By choosing the Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own solution, you could look forward to:
Low weekly rent: $576.92
Purchase price at the end of one year: $32,500
Total net payments* $53,500
Rental cost of ownership: just $3,500
Great benefits of the Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own solution include:
- Low weekly rental repayments.
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital and grow your business.
- The ability to TRY before you decide to buy.
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs.
- A 12 month agreement – don’t get locked into a long term lease.
- Rental payments are typically tax-deductable.
- Renting is off ‘balance sheet’, meaning it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion.
- Repayments are 100% tax deductible
- Off-Balance sheet funding
- Purchase equipment outright at any time
- Purchase within the first 12 months and receive a 75% nett rental rebate
- Continue to rent, return or purchase equipment at end of 12 months
- Rent-to-Own option – agree to additional 36 month term after your initial 12 months, receive up to a 30% discount off your weekly rental, and we can use your security bond as your final payment.
- Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own finances any asset that is income generating
About Priority and the Funder
Our teams have been helping businesses fund their equipment needs for over two decades.
We understand your unique challenges and provide solutions that enable you to achieve your full potential.
We simply help you to get on with building your own personal and business success story in three easy and stress-free ways;
Make it happen GO- Rent
We help you get what you need, today.
Grow your business GO – Grow
We let you grow your business faster and with less risk.
Live the dream. Go-Own
We give you the choice to own your equipment outright; purchase at any time without penalties.
What if I want to Rent to Own after the first 12 Months?
Go-Own plus makes renting to own your equipment even easier with a 36 month rental agreement.
When you complete your initial 12 month rental with Go-Rent. Go-Grow, Go-Own, simply switch to a Go-Own plus agreement, with rental payments reduced by up to 30%.
It’s a flexible finance option with continued tax benefits that allows you to use the extra cash flow to grow your business.
At the end of the rental agreement if you would like to keep the equipment simply make us an offer.
PRIORITY FULL DOC FACILITY
PRIORITY FULL DOC FACILITY Whatever equipment you need, whether it be computers, office equipment, security equipment, specialty industry equipment, trucks, or any equipment for your business, PFC will help you get the best possible finance rate and facility. Credit from $2,000 – $99 Million A PRIORITY LOW DOC or a PRIORITY FULL DOC finance facility looks after clients no matter their size. From small acquisitions, up to multi-million dollar transactions, A PRIORITY Finance Facility is your answer. Many Credit Providers on our Panel At PFC, we pride ourselves on our ability to look after our business clients, whether they are just starting out, or been running for many years. PFC has many Funders on our Credit panel, so we can tailor appropriate finance facilities to suite all businesses. This includes a PRIORITY LOW DOC finance facility as well as PRIORITY FULL DOC large finance facilities. We offer many different options for your equipment needs. Whatever equipment you need, whether it be computers, office equipment, security equipment, specialty industry equipment, trucks, or any equipment for your business, PFC will help you get the best possible finance rate and facility. PRIORITY FULL DOC Finance Facilities – what is needed?
- Completed application page – completed and signed – Application Form
- Asset & Liability Statement – personal A&L on partners/directors – PFC Asset & Liability Statement 2015
- Schedule of Commitments – Finance Facilities in Business – Commitment Schedule – 2015
- Last 2-3 Years Financial Statements and/or Tax Returns
- A Story on what you are financing and your business